Our Charitable Involvements
George Wimpey has introduced a Charitable Contributions Policy. The principal objective of the Policy is to increase the effectiveness of the monies given to good causes.
The following organisations are amongst those to benefit
- Breast Cancer Care
- The UK's leading provider of breast cancer information and support
- The construction and property industry charity for the homeless
- Nightstop UK
- A national organisation which works together with local communities towards the prevention of youth homelessness
- The Passage
- A christian organisation providing resources to encourage, inspire and challenge homeless people to transform their lives
- Emmaus is a network of Communities which offer a home, meaningful work and new hope to those who have been homeless. Communities provide an environment of practical support, while aiming to be financially self-sustaining through the work of their members.